Raton celebrates the holiday season with a variety of fun, colorful events provided by the entire community; A Christmas Carol at the Shuler, the Festival of Lights, the annual lighting of the Christmas Tree in Ripley Park, the opening of the City of Bethlehem in Climax Canyon, Winter Wonderland display, and inspiring Christmas decorations.
Raton Lights up for the Holidays
About UsIn 1918, Mr. DiLisio, a young Italian immigrant who operated a general merchandise store started International Bank in Raton to serve the local business community and the personal needs of the individual citizens who settled in the area from twenty-eight different countries. Over the years, our commitment has remained unchanged and International Bank has been steadfast in its commitment to meet business and personal needs. Our customers enjoy the tradition of "classic banking" with highly personalized and responsive service. Delivery on the promise of highly personalized banking requires a special combination of management staff and services:
- Our bankers are experienced, knowledgeable and professional.
- Management backs every employee's effort to serve you.
- Caring people actually answer the telephone.
- An automated phone system does NOT answer your call - WE DO.
- You can still come into the bank and have one-on-one customer assistance.
- Same day processing.
200 S 2nd St
Raton, NM 87740
Categories: Banks & Financial Services