Much of the focus of Lions Clubs International work as a service club organization is to raise money for worthy causes. All funds raised by Lions Clubs from the general public are used for charitable purposes, and administrative costs are kept strictly separate and paid for by members. Some of the money raised for a club’s charity account goes toward projects that benefit the local community of an individual club.
BeeHive Homes of Raton assisted living care services features family-style living in a residential setting. Our facilities are small by design to maintain a low resident to staff ratio, which allows our residents to receive the maximum attention and the best quality of care. Our well-trained staff makes the difference–they truly care about the interests and needs of our residents and go above and beyond to deliver exceptional care. We are a cozy 15 room facility and can accommodate couples. Over 28 years experience, licensed and regulated. The BeeHive Homes of Raton, New Mexico, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living.
- Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
- Private bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser and attached bath; bring your own furnishings if preferred
- Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV and private phone connections
- Assistance with medication administration under direction of RN
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort, and security
1465 Turnesa St.
Raton, NM 87740